Parents love dressing their kids up in gorgeous outfits that make them look cute, beautiful or fierce. One look in any clothing or department store will show you that the market for kids’ clothes is huge and there are literally thousands upon thousands of designers out there. A lot of parents would love to dress their kids up in designer labels like Dior, Chanel and so on. However, only the very rich and famous are able to do this. That doesn’t mean, however, that the only alternative is supermarket brand clothing. There are some great designers out there who have created some of the most beautiful kids’ clothes. They may not be Oscar Delarente or Valentino, but they are very good. Let’s take a look at some of them in a children designer brands list.
A List of Fantastic Children’s Brands
- Azul Swimwear – as the name suggests, this is all about swimwear. Some fantastic items are included, such as Stars and Stripes inspired surfer shorts for boys.
- Blu – Many of Blu’s line of clothes are in different shades of blue. They include trousers, skirts, dresses and shirts in a variety of materials.
- Eliane et Lana – this line of clothing is perfect for special occasions when a child really needs to look their very best. One of the shirts, for instance, has a small tie included in its design. These clothes are perfect for Sunday best.
- Fore!! Axel and Hudson – colorful items that will give your child a little hippy feel. These clothes come in both bright and earthy tones and are equally suitable for festivals and for soirees. They even do a line of hats to really finish off an outfit.
- La Miniatura Kids – these create truly beautiful items, including tie dye skinny jeans that will make your child look as if they are made from star dust. Which they are, since we are all star dust.
- LoFff – perfect for the really small kids out there that already want to look like princesses. Many people have dressed their children in LoFff creations for their christening, for instance.
- Mini Shatsu – Mini Shatsu kids are cool kids. They look truly rock ‘n roll, or as if they have been partying with the locals on a Caribbean island. These clothes are hyper cool and will look equally well on vacation as they will at a formal function.
- NUNUNU – NUNUNU is all about the statements. They like blacks, accented with bright colors or whites and the clothes often have funky messages on them, such as a simple ‘NO!’ or a cross. These clothes look slightly gothic in style and are truly avant guarde.
- Ooh! La, La! Couture – This for those people who like the nautical style, which has been popularized a few years ago. Your child will look ready to go boating, but in a cool and fashionable way. These are the types of clothes that are worn on a super yacht, however, not on a rubber dinghy.